The European Dynamic Positioning Conference is an intensive one-day event that takes place on the day preceding the Annual Offshore Support Journal conference. Senior speakers from leading organisations share insights on the latest developments including training, safety and regulations. The 2018 event will once again be the must-attend annual meeting for all key stakeholders.
2017 Event Highlights:
- An update on the work of the Nautical Institute, DNV GL and IMCA
- New standards for capability assessment
- New approaches to annual DP trials
- New perspectives on closed bus-tie operations
- New reference systems and sensor technologies
- The latest in precise point positioning
- DP, data, digital and dollars - Adding value and reducing cost in marine
- Numerous networking opportunities during lunch, refreshment breaks and drinks reception
- The 2017 Dynamic Positioning Award - One of the awards presented at the OSJ Awards ceremony on the evening of February 8th was the Dynamic Positioning Award. This year's award was won by Guidance Marine.
View the 2016 conference photos here and a selection of video interviews with key speakers here.
To reserve a stand or make an enquiry about sponsorship please contact Ian Glen on email@example.com, you can also view the sponsorship document here or the exhibition floorplan here.
Announcing the Dynamic Positioning Award
2018 will be the third time that we have included a Dynamic Positioning Award as part of the Annual OSJ Conference, Awards & Exhibition. The dynamic positioning award is awarded to the developer of an innovative DP product or system, or contractor responsible for an especially innovative application of DP on a project, if you would like to nominate a company for this new award you can do so here.
Photos and videos
View all 2014 photos here
A delegate participates in a DP simulation demonstration using a 3D headset
Delegates hear in-depth presentations from industry thought leaders across the DP spectrum
"As Platinum sponsors of this event and a specialist DP service provider, we see this as the highlight of the European Offshore conference year and 2013 generated vibrant debate that pointed at the industry need for common standards in the competence area for DPO certification and in the technical area for FMEA/Audit process."
Peter Aylott, COO, C-Mar Group
"I think it’s a unique opportunity to meet with industry professionals, there are lot of conferences out there, but the challenges addressed here, that attract the right people from the right companies, Riviera has succeeded in and delivered on to a much greater extent than the others."
Kurt Roar Vilhemsen, Managing Director, Unisea